Sunday, June 27, 2010

I Heart Manila

I was browsing in my photo files and found some interesting photos back in college. I used to take up classes in Cultural Heritage. It was in this classes that I fell in love with Old Manila. I really hope the upcoming Aquino Administration will revive Manila, the beauty it once was.



Barbara's - One of the Best Restaurants in Intramuros


La Gota de Leche: The one of the first Philanthropic Organization in the Philippines that was built in 1907. The did feeding programs to children of marginalized families.



My friend Emme and I back in the day when we were young, beautiful and innocent...Now, we're only beautiful.


San Sebastian Basilica: One of the first prefabricated structures in the world (translation: The very first Lego). Its a church made up of steel that was imported from Belgium. I love it's Gothic details.

No comments:

Post a Comment