Saturday, June 26, 2010

Book List for Success

I want to be a successful entrepreneur in the fashion industry. I did not have any formal training in design and management, but I am determined enough to learn and do what it takes to have my break in this industry...F A I R L Y. With that in mind, I have been reading books such as Go Negosyo's step by step guide on how to start my business. Yes, I know the craft well...but I should also think and treat my craft as my livelihood. Slowly, I'm starting to appreciate the importance of having a structure in my business. I still have a lot to learn, but I'm willing to take it step by step. I am here to fulfill my dream...to be a successful accessories designer and businesswoman.


Here are the books I am currently reading:

101 Things I Learned from Fashion School by Alfredo Cabrera with Matthew Frederick

Craft Inc by Mateo Ilasco

Crafting a Business


No comments:

Post a Comment