Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Past Designs Part 1

I haven't taken the pictures of my new designs... In my other blog, http://gemcaviar.blogspot.com , I showcased my designs for the past year. I'll just repost my former blog entries here:

Saturday, October 18, 2008


I used a lot of pink glass in this bold cuff. Pink is my favourite colour. It's actually the color of my room. Hehe.

Friday, October 10, 2008

Day 19: Revenge of the Green Fairy


I made a green cuff and it reminds me of the green fairy that comes out when you drink Absinthe.



Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Day 18: Green Jade Brooch




I made this brooch as a present to one of my favourite authors. Actually, it's for his lovely wife. It would look really lovely on a plain dress or on a blazer. Mom criticized my work as heavy. Well if everything in fashion is practical, there wouldn't be stilettos.

No comments:

Post a Comment